2008년 3월 12일 수요일

Main Characters




Piggy, Ralph, Jack and Roger...


I don't like Piggy because he is a coward. Ralph I really like him because he has a good leadership. He never gives up... Jack I don't like him because he is not good at accepting the truth... Roger I don't like him because he doesn't know how to calm his anger...


Piggy was so coward so that's one special thing about Piggy. Ralph has a good leader ship so that's one thing I think is special for Ralph. Jack is like so aggresive... and he thinks he is best but in reality he is not but he doesn't accept the reality... and one special thing about Roger is he doesn't control his anger and he kill Piggy because Piggy made him mad...


I think those characters reveals alot about the humanity... Ralph has strong personality. So he survives well by him self. Piggy is weak so he got murdered... Jack doesn't accept the reality so he doesn't improve. Roger is easy tempered so he finally kills a kid...
http://usuarios.lycos.es/risatotal/hpbimg/Picachu.jpg

댓글 없음: